Monday, April 6, 2009

Assignment 2 - documentation

For assignment 2, I would like to create a calendar with Malaysian Independence Day also knows as Hari Merdeka.

So, among all of the design, I have choose :



I have choose this calendar because it's simple but somehow interesting and when I see the building in this calendar, it reminds me of the rapid achievement Malaysia has accomplished after independence day.

So for my design, I decided to make the calendar to show the development of my country. As Malaysians, we all know that Tunku Abdul Rahman is the father of independence so I'll utilize his image in my design.

This is my reference link which contain information about Hari Merdeka.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hari_Merdeka


Here's my sketch.





So here's some reference that I took from internet to create my calendar :-



Air show during Hari Merdeka






Dataran Merdeka








Tunku Abdul Rahman






No comments:

Post a Comment