Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Assignment 3 - documentation

For this assignment, I would like to create a birthday card for teenagers. We know that teenagers really like to have a ROCKING birthday.

So I've choose :





This birthday card really nice and have the element that can attract to the teenagers. It's simple but nice.


For the text, I've choose:



Simple but nice. This statement also can attract teenagers.

After make some research, I've decided to make it more interesting by place some cartoon character in my own birthday card design. One of my favorite illustrator artwork is from TVM studio. After I 'google' some image, I found one interesting image from TVM studio. It's really nice cartoon character.

So this will be my reference for cartoon character:







So I try to sketch and make it fit with the birthday card design that I choose. After several sketch, I manage to create the final sketch design. So here is it:



Most of the teenagers are always dream to be a star. That's why I decide to put some start in my design.

No comments:

Post a Comment